Monday, December 22, 2008

Moving Right Along

In case you didn't hear, John & I are splitting up. We've been having issues for quite some time now, and to make a very long story short, I am moving out. January 3rd is the move date, lets hope for clear and maybe a balmy 30 degrees? (only in Vt would 30 degrees be considered balmy!)

Some genealogy friends, co-workers and reenacting buddies are all coming on the 3rd to help move me out of the apt. I found on craigslist a homeshare type situation in Waterbury center, only a few miles from where the apt is. Big house, another single gal (by name of Z) who describes herself as quirky, enough room for the piano, the king sized bed and even all the boxes. If you don't have the new address or phone #, and would like it, email me at the new email (mizrebecky@gmail.com) and I'll send it onto you.

No comments:

Post a Comment